You love your beard! You have patiently waited for it to get to where it is today.
Don’t fear the beard! Embrace those whiskers!
So what next? Beard Oil of course!
Whether you sport a hipster beard or a mountain man beard you’ll want to make sure that beard is well-kept.
Since we know that you don’t want a slimy beard we use only dry and conditioning oils like
cranberry, raspberry, jojoba, and argan.
None of our products are tested on animals. We are certified Cruelty-Free by both PETA and Leaping Bunny.
How to use our Beard & Shave Oil:
For Beard Oil: While beard is damp apply the desired amount to the palm of your hands and rub into the body of the beard coating the beard from the skin to ends.
For Shave Oil: Wet face with warm water to soften stubble. Place 3 to 4 drops into the palms of your hands and lightly massage into your skin to coat the stubble. Shave as normal.
- Five-Oh-Two – The classic Barber Shop scent of West Indian Bay Rum.
- Gearhead – Exotic & sensual! A blend of Oakwood, Amber, Vanilla, Lavender, and Sandalwood.
- It’s A Guy Thing – A blend of Tobacco Blossom, Mandarin, Honey, Rose, and Caramel.
- Sweet Wood – Warm, sexy and inviting. This blend of Vanilla, Sandalwood, and Oakmoss is a Mermaid fave!
- Sexy Beast – A swoon-worthy blend of Cardamom, Oud, Sandalwood, Leather, Vetiver, and Vanilla.
- Wild Thang – A spicy and sensual blend of Black Pepper, Black Orchid, Bulgarian Rose, Oak, and Vanilla.
- Scent Free – All of the same great ingredients minus any fragrance or essential oil.